Air Conditioning & Heating Services
Call Sky Net AC for to fix your air conditioner and heating problems:
- 24Hr Customer service
- One stop shop: new installation, repairs, and replacement
- Scheduled cooling & heating maintenance service
There are several reasons why your central air conditioner unit might not be cooling as it should:
- The airflow to the exterior condenser unit could be blocked, which means you need to clear all debris, such as tall grass or collected leaves from the area.
- The condenser could also be dirty, which means you need to remove the condenser cover and clean the coils and condenser fins.
- The evaporator coil, located inside by the main duct junction with the furnace, could also be dirty and needs to be cleaned.
These are all tasks that you can handle on your own if you feel like you have the time and know-how to tackle them, however, it is always good to have a professional air conditioner repair experts to find out what the actual problem is and to fix the problem once and for all.
Sky Net AC - Air Conditioning & Heating Specialists
Call Today for Free Estimate (888) 807-2390
- What is the capacity of air conditioner do i need?
- Which is the best air conditioner equipment?
- Why is the air condition leaking water?
- Why does the air condition leak water very frequently ?
- How long will the installation take?
- How often should I service my air conditioner?
- Which brand or air condition causes less problems?
For a quick selection of capacity, we can use the rules of the tump (area(ft2) X 65 = BTU/hr require) e.g. Room size 10ft X 10ft = 10 X 10 = 100ft2 X 65 = 6,500BTU/hr.
There is no quick answer to this question, every equipment has a few models of equipment that they are particular good in. It will have to depend on what type and size of equipment you have selected for your application before we can make any recommendation.
Water from the air condition are discharged out to the drain thru a drainage pipe that is run from the fan coil unit to the drain. Water will starts to leak from the fan coil if the drainage pipe is clog with dirts.
This can happen when the drainage pipe that is run between the fan coil unit to the drain does not have a proper gradient. (poor installation)
For normal HDB household installation will takes 1 full day for installation. Other installation would have to depend on the piping length. Generally 1 fan coil per days would be a safe timing.
Household air-conditioner should be serviced every 2 month. Air-conditioner for offices and commercial usage should be serviced once every month.
Although there are many brand of air condition in the market right now but they almost have the same function. Therefore no particular brand can we say that it will cause the less problem but we can say that installation of the air condition plays an important role for less problems. With good installation, the air condition will causes less problems like gas and water leaking.